Hiljaisella Kreuzbergin takapihalla, tämä umpeenkasvu Ivy, laajentamalla takana sen sisäänkäynti huoneisto kahdessa kerroksessa. Alakerrassa pieni olohuone, avokeittiö ja kaksi mukavaa kallistus paikkaa muodostaa pääosan asunnosta. Kapeat kierreportaat johtaa täältä kellariin, jossa on makuuhuone king-size-vuode, moderni kylpyhuone pesuallas ja suihku ja wc toinen pesuallas sijaitsevat.
- Huoneisto45 m²
- Erillisiä WC:tä0
- Minimiyöpyminen2 - 5 yö(tä)
2 kerrosta, 1 makuuhuone, 1 olohuone / makuuhuone, 1 kylpyhuone, 1 wc, 1 keittiö
- muutaman tunnin sisällä
- puhuu seuraavia kieliä:
- englanti, saksa
- Kalenteri on päivitetty viimeksi:
- 17. heinäk. 2018
Paikalliset palvelut ja yritykset
Maksamisen jälkeen tehtäviä peruutuksia ei hyvitetä
The hosts were accommodating and reasonably friendly. No issues whatsoever with key handoff, checkout and the like. The flat is very basic and leaves a lot to be desired in the comfort category. Upstairs (entry level) is the living/kitchen area with two fold out single beds. I had to request sheets for these as the flat only had meager sheets provided for the bed downstairs. The bathroom and bedroom are down a tight spiral staircase that's not easy to do in the middle of the night or for anyone with a disability/handicap/overweight. Better value available in other apartments in the area for sure.
Perfect location, great building. Flat would be much better with better furniture to sit/sleep on. Oh yeah, the shower is really goofy/annoying to figure out, too.
This place is better for 2-3 days, we stayed for 12 days and the musty moldy smell got to me (I am almost 70). The owner was very responsive to fixing the shower drainage. My son and his girlfriend enjoyed the bars nearby. It would have been nice to have a full length mirror.
We loved the place!
I think we are the people who left this apartment on New Year's Day 2014. My daughter and I loved the apartment! The place looked exactly like the pictures and it is very large. It is very centrally located in Kreuzberg near restaurants, shops, the grocery stores and the train station-the road was blocked on one end but that was no problem. I thought the place was very clean and I saw no mold in the shower, because I am allergic to mold, and when we told Connie the shower handle was broken she fixed it. Same for not being able to find towels (they were there but we were too jet lagged to find them on our pillows!)--Oliver brought over a stack!! This is the only place I have ever had mid-week cleaning so that was also nice. The only issue we had, and I would have given 5 stars if the bed in the top bedroom was better. The bed downstairs was great and I waited till I had been there for a while before I told Connie about the upstairs bed-she brought over a topper but the bed itself is just bad. They say they are replacing that bed and with that, I would most assuredly stay there again. Just ask Marc to make sure this has been done before you show up if the person(s) staying in that room are not petite...
And the kitchen is small but fully equipped and I cooked a full Christmas Dinner there!!
Oliver, Connie and Marc manage the apartment and they were wonderful-despite hilarious problems with bank transfers and ATMs etc.
Kathy and Meredith, Dec.19, 2013 - Jan 1, 2014
I can not recomend this apartment for a number of reasons.
1. We were not able to get into the apartment at 3 pm due to the fact that they did not have someone to clean for them.
2. We arrived at 5 pm and the apartment still was not clean, (Connie said it was because the heat was broken and the apartment was too cold) and the electricity was off. My husband fixed the electricity and Connie proceeded to finnish the cleaning.
3. The shower was grossly dirty with black mold near the floor.
4. We were never told the road was blocked off due to construction
5. the neighborhood was covered in graffiti and it was newyears day and the garbage was all over the neighborhood for the entire time we were there including dog poop at the foot of the stairs.
We are sorry that these guests were not happy with their stay but still feel that their condemnation of our apartment, us as a host and the district of Kreuzberg is unfair:
1. The guests arrived on New Year's day and had happily agreed to a later than usual check-in due to the fact that we had guests leaving that day who we had granted a late check-out.
2. While servicing the apartment a fuse broke which the new guests helped our cleaning staff locate and replace and for which we are very grateful. The half-hour delay this caused was refunded on the spot with €40.
3. The shower has a few discolored seams which we are about to replace.
4. The construction site was not operational during the guests' stay due to the holidays and has since been dismantled.
5. The neighborhood is covered in graffiti and it was New Year's Day and there was garbage all over the neighborhood for the entire time. We are very sorry for that.
Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen - und Arbeiten. Gute Gegend, alles schön! Stefanie
schöne Wohnung gut eingerichtet
ruhige Lage sehr erholsam - sauber und ordentlich -Schlüsselübergabe war sehr freundlich und unkompliziert - emplehlendawert
Huoneisto sijaitsee niin sanottujen rikkaiden Kiez, vanha rakennus alue sijaitsee Landwehrkanal lukuisia kahviloita, baareja, ravintoloita ja pubeja, ja itämainen viikoittain markkinoilla elävää musiikkia ja eksoottisia ruokia.
Wir behalten uns die Hinterlegung einer Kaution in Höhe von 200,- Euro in bar vor (rückzahlbar nach Auszug)! Die Anreise kann ab 15 Uhr, die Abreise sollte bis 11 Uhr des jeweiligen Tages erfolgen. Bei einer späten Anreise wird ein einmaliger Zuschlag erhoben: nach 20 Uhr in Höhe von 10,- €, nach 21.30 Uhr 20,- €, nach 23 Uhr 30,- € (bis 0.30 Uhr). Stornierungsgebühren bei Nichtanreise: bis 28 Tage vor Buchungsbeginn 5 %, ab 27 Tage 20 %, ab 15 Tage 40 %, ab 10 Tage 60 %, ab 5 Tage 80 %, ab 4 Tage 100 % des Mietpreises. ______________________________________________________________________________________ We reserve ourselves the right to ask for a security deposit of €200 in cash at key handover (refundable via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer)! Arrival times are from 15:00 until 20:00. Earlier arrivals can be arranged according to the availability of the apartment. Later arrivals will be charged as following: €10 after 20:00 €20 after 21:30 €30 after 23:00 (until 0:30) Checkout time is 11:00 unless otherwise arranged. Cancellation fees are as following: until 28 days before arrival 5% from 27 days on 20% from 15 days on 40% from 10 days on 60% from 5 days on 80% from 4 days on 100% of the renting price.