Talo, 5000 sq. Ft., 6 makuuhuonetta, 6 kylpyhuonetta, vuodepaikkoja 16
100 %:n hyvitys, jos peruutus on tehty vähintään 60 päivää ennen saapumispäivää. 50 %:n hyvitys, jos peruutus on tehty vähintään 30 päivää ennen saapumispäivää.
House was great, Lake Winnebago was green with algae
This was our second year in this beautiful house. We love the privacy and the wonderful sunsets. Great accommodations: good beds, plenty of seating inside, terrific kitchen. Having extra blankets, cookie sheets, and more serving bowls and pitchers would have made our stay even better. The lake was warm and great for swimming.
Cold Showers and Even Colder Customer Service
*The day before check in, owner called and told us hot water would be intermittent and boiler was scheduled for service during our stay. With 10 family members arriving the next day, that's a bit late for us to change plans, don't you think?
*During our stay, the boiler was completely removed and not replaced for 2 full days leaving us with ice cold showers
*WE were told to call THEIR contractor to find out the status during the whole repair process. Not my idea of a vacation.
*When we complained, owner said "you can just go to a hotel if you want to shower" (They didn't bother to book one for us, but the closest one with availability was ~45 mins drive away...each way)
*We won't be back. Suggest you avoid this property.
Beautiful 6000 sq.ft. house, but poorly maintained and even more poorly managed.
I have waited until today to write a review to see if the owner would be forthcoming about the problems we encountered with this house and comp us at least SOMETHING for what we went through there. That was not to be, however. I guess he thought we could just move out and go somewhere else, but we had 6 adults and 8 children. Over half of us drove more than 830 miles to get there and some family members drove over 1200 miles. We brought enough food with us for 4 days, so I don't see how he could possibly expect us to go elsewhere on such short notice.
1. The hot water heater failed the afternoon we arrived and was temporarily repaired. (Emphasis on the "temporarily")That was the last of the hot water. Even with resetting the emergency cut off switch, it only worked for a few minutes yielding a very small amount of very lukewarm water at best.
2. The dishwasher also failed although we did get one load of dishes through it...with cold water. So, water had to be heated on the stove and taken upstairs so we could hand wash from a sink. No showers and baths. And, water had to be heated on the stove so we could hand wash dishes.
3. The basement sump pump failed causing the air conditioning condensation drain to back up and start flooding into the basement game area. We tried to sweep the water out from the bottom of the stairs, but with the pump only working if it was jiggled, that was a lost cause.
4. There was a wasp infestation in the south part of the house from multiple huge wasp nests in the eaves over the windows of the bedroom over the garage. We killed about a dozen in the bedroom the kids were using.
5. The door from the above bedroom to the bathroom was off the track...the mounting hardware had come completely off the top of the door so it couldn't slide out from or retract into the wall. So, no privacy for anyone needing to use that bathroom.
6. The ladder to get into the lake from the dock was broken.
7. I tried to communicate with the manager about the situation, but there was no desire on her part to comp us in any way for our inconvenience other than to let us use a couple of little kayaks.
So, in consideration of all of the above, I absolutely cannot recommend this property. When you have no hot water, no dishwasher, wasps, A/C draining into the basement stairs, that's just unacceptable.
Beautiful house on a beautiful lake! Well-equipped for multiple families. We loved the sandy-bottomed lake and had fun in the water, especially when the waves were high. Would have appreciated more chairs outside for use in the yard and around the campfire. No beach towels were provided. We found the house very clean and the beds were good. Bathrooms were amazing. We loved this big house and huge front and back yards!
USA - Wisconsin - Keski-Wisconsin - Winnebagon järvi
Ota yhteyttä Power Sportsin vuokrausverkostoon vesihiihtoa, veneitä ja moottorikelkkoja varten osoitteessa 920-428-4111.