Mökki, 1 makuuhuone + laveri (s), 2 kylpyhuonetta, (nukkuu 2-4)
Juhlia/tapahtumia ei sallita
Lemmikkejä ei sallita
100 %:n hyvitys, jos peruutus on tehty vähintään 14 päivää ennen saapumispäivää. 50 %:n hyvitys, jos peruutus on tehty vähintään 7 päivää ennen saapumispäivää.
Talk about sunset 🌅
The cottage was very clean. Communication with the property owner was a breeze and the location was next to none. It accommodated my family nicely.
Great place to stay
Perfect location among all the gulf beaches. Cottage had everything we needed.
1. Great location - It's like we have our own beautiful private beach. Close to everything. Close enough to Clearwater Beach to visit and do activities there if we wanted, but far enough from the crowd. The cottage is a short drive to everything, and because it is in BelleAir Beach municipality, they do not have all the tall condos like they do in Clearwater Beach.
2. Beach access - I didn't count the steps, but we couldn't have been more than 50 steps to the sand. This is the closest we've ever been to the beach in any of our FL beach vacations.
3. Amenities galore - The cottage is fully-equipped, aside from groceries, we didn't really need to buy supplies. The toilet paper and paper towels were "starter kits," so we had to replace those eventually. But the cottage had everything!!! Kitchen utensils for cooking, room towels, beach towels, beach tent, beach umbrellas, beach chairs, cable TV, DVD plyer, wifi, games, coffee maker, coffee, sugar, splenda, tea, cooking spices, dishwashing soap, dishwasher, pens, scissors, scotch tape ... everything! Even a printer! (that came in handy to print our boarding passes.)
4. The cottage is perfect for a small family - One bedroom with its bathroom. A daybed with a trundle in the living room, another couch and a love seat, plus another bathroom with its own shower.
5. Pool - We basically had our own private pool. It's literally facing the front door. Only one other unit used it and noise was never an issue inside the cottage.
6. Very responsive owners/property managers - We kept in touch through text messaging and they responded to my inquiries very quickly.
Overall, very impressed with this place. Highly recommended.
- Funk Family
We love the Dragonfly Cottage...
This was our second year staying here and we love it! The location is perfect, close to the beach and the pool is literally right outside the door. We can't wait to come back next year!!
A great little cottage. Convenient to beach and pool. Really had a great time!
A nice comfortable place.
Perfect accommodation for small families or couples.
Great place to stay near the excitement of Clearwater beach but with a tranquil retreat to return to. The cottage was super clean and had everything we needed. We felt like part of the little community that exists among the cottage and nearby condos. We met some of the neighbors the first day and one even gave our little girl a birthday gift. The beach here is clean and definitely not crowded. We had a great time watching the birds, hunting for shells, and even saw some dolphins. The pool is shared between 5 units but we had it all to ourselves each time we ventured in. It is a heated pool so it made for fun times even on chilly January days. Really, I cannot say enough great things about the Dragonfly Cottage. You will not be disappointed if you stay here and on our first day there were already contemplating a return trip.
Pro tip:We set up a Walmart grocery pickup for the Walmart in Largo the day before we arrived so we just had to swing by after we landed and got our rental car. This let us maximize vacation time instead of starting off spending an hour in the store.