Mökki, 2 makuuhuonetta, 2 kylpyhuonetta, vuodepaikkoja 8 (8 adults)
Vacasa of Lake Tahoe
- englanti, ranska, saksa, espanja, portugali, italia
Juhlia/tapahtumia ei sallita
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Yöpyjien enimmäismäärä:8 (enintään 8 aikuista)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
Comfortable, clean and cozy cabin
Comfortable and cozy cabin with enough space for the whole family. The vacation rental was spotless. We were very happy with location. Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Just a bad experience this time
There were several issues we faced and dealt with the property and Vassaca during our stay.
1. We were greeted with a trashbag that was completely full and moisty due to rain/snow. Even more frustrating because the garbage bin outside was unlocked so Vasacca people either forgot (or they didn't come at all and it's left over by last tenant)
2. Upstair bathroom sink wouldn't drain any water and had to unclog the toilet ourselves. Contacted Vassaca who finally summoned a maintenous guy, but no luck due to, which i quote, "seriousness of the issue". He did tried and was nice so he gets a pass from me. He offered to come back next day but i refused since i am only here for extra day.
3. CLOTHING LEFT IN THE DRYER AND WASHER. Although i admired their audacity to ask me to take care of them myself and put them aside for them. DIRTY DIRTY
4. Very LATE response from their local manager about our complaints. Was told i will get a call back from a local manager, which i didn't. I called them the next day to follow up and was told i will, again, get a call back from local manager, which he/she never did. But they did reply to my email which i sent 4 hours later from that last phone call.
5. Other minor complains: All clocks are broken/not functioning. All closets are full to hang our coats and you will notice they literally jam everything in there without a clue. Upstair bedroom has a broken tv right next to your face all dusty.
Please fix the above issues for next tenants because the house itself is good and in great location for Squaw Valley.
We are sorry to have been unable to provide you with a more pleasant and accommodating vacation experience. We appreciate you bringing the cleanliness and maintenance concerns to our attention. They have been addressed accordingly with housekeeping and maintenance to ensure the home is fully in line with our standards and expectations. Thank you for allowing us to reach an equitable arrangement.
We hope to host you for an exceptional stay in the future.
Quaint, clean, close to everything, great for price.
clean and comfortable
The black door for the dog was great quiet back street to walk him and avoid the the busy street in the front of the house. The house was clean and comfortable
Cabin was clean and easy to find. However since it is off the main road it was sometimes challenging to back the boat in. The online reservation stated it sleeps 8 but it lacks privacy as there is a window with no coverings from the upstairs bedroom into the loft. I also had a message that the couch bed was broken. The table had chairs for only 5 people and the kitchen supplies didn't accommodate that number. It was also in need of sharper knifes and most importantly it was missing a can opener. The upstairs restroom had some drainage issues. The stairs are very steep and very short. I had to go down side ways and my husband did fall down them.
Other then that it was a nice clean place to stay and we enjoyed our time with our family.
Good Central Location
The cabin is basic, and adequate for a short stay. It is right on hywy 28, between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, which is great for getting around. There is some highway noise but I always use earplugs, so if you want an "out in the forest" experience this place is not for you. If you want a good home base for outings, this is a good location. We booked because they allow dogs. The carpet was clean though it looks like many dirty feet and paws have been there. Not a place to stay inside all the time, but it worked well for us. Linens and towels are clean and washer works good. Too bad the place isn't a little better maintained on the outside, but that did not effect our stay.