Alpine Valley Getaways
Paikan päällä olevat palvelut
Juhlia/tapahtumia ei sallita
Lemmikkejä ei sallita
Peruutettuja varauksia ei hyvitetä
Great place to stay
Nice place to call . Home away from home.
This is an awesome house super close to town and we'll layer out for a holiday!
Great location near the centre of town.
This is a new, well appointed house close to all that Bright has to offer.
Modern, light, airy, clean and inviting property.
We were very happy with the property. Easily accommodated 5 adults.
Kitchen had everything required.
Games in bedroom wardrobe were an extra touch.
Basic kitchen supplies were useful.
Property was in fantastic location to township, easy walk in such a beautiful location.
My suggestions for improvement:
1. WiFi. We were very disappointed there was no wifi. I believed there was from my initial booking ( 4 months prior). WiFi is usually a given in properties so we were very surprised when reading the final booking email received a few days prior to our visit, that there was no WiFi.
2. Realize this would be difficult to incorporate but an extra toilet upstairs would be helpful as the only upstairs toilet/ bathroom is the main bedroom ensuite, which meant the peoplr in the other upstairs bedroom either had to go downstairs or come through main bedroom to access toilet.
3. An extra tv in main bedroom would be a bonus.
4. Coasters for coffee table.i couldn’t see any so made sure we placed cups in a book.
5. A booklet /guide to Bright, restaurants etc would be useful.
Let the sun shine in!
We loved the Kilfinan house! We spent a week there in the winter and having the winter sun stream in through the large windows was just glorious! Being so close to Bright meant that we could walk in to enjoy the many coffee shops of Bright. The only negative...the main bed mattress was not great!
A light bright house in Bright
We found Kilfinan to be modern open plan design with large windows allowing plenty of warm sunlight to shine in.